Thursday, January 27, 2011

Experiment Di Lab Chemistry...

''ENJOYS SO MUCH DOING THAT EXPERIMENT''...

 today my Sir command all his student's science to prepared one experiment about ''amount of catalyst''...such a good voice!!! anyway,this experiment really easy to understood expecially the procedure by doing it..my job was counting the result after finished and make the report first,then others friends can lend it from me,It can be easy if  we're do the experiment together...XD,not became a proud,but my groups were finished first doing the experiment compare other groups,hehehe ( 1st time je ni)...


one more thing,next week monday has a programme,so I must came early!!! and don't play truant....
cause I must to take a certificates on the stage,huhu
gotta go now...see readers soon! =.=

~ PETANG INI NAK PEGI AMBIL MY SIS SEBAB SHE GO HOME TODAY FROM PERLIS ...SEMPENA TAHUN BARU CINA,DIE DAPAT CUTI SEMINGGU...HEHE AKU PLAK MELEBIH2,SEBAB BNYK AKITIVITI NAK LAKUKAN DGN DIE :)

Dikarang oleh Nizam....
''entry 3 dalam 1''

No comments:

Post a Comment

ade ker??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...